Friday, March 12, 2010

nom nom nom

First, I changed the blog name to something that made more sense and sounded better! I might remove the quotation marks, what do you think?

Second; about two weeks ago, I e-mailed a local baker about meeting up and placing a deposit down to hold our date. A few days ago, I still hadn't heard back from the company (still haven't, btw), so I checked into another one. I left a message on their site, and within 12 hours I had two e-mails and one phone call from them! We have a (cup)cake testing two weeks from tomorrow! I'm so excited. It's going to be tough figuring out if we want multiple flavors or just one. I'm thinking 3 or 4 different flavors, but we'll see!

One last thing, I think I might buy the supplies to try and make something like this:





..doesn't seem too hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment