Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm back.

A week and a half ago I had very very minor surgery, and I thought for sure that my three week recovery would be filled with wedding planning and fretting...totally not the case. This is the first time in 11 days that I'm self sufficient and feeling pretty good (not so coincidentally, it's also the first day I'm not relying on 3 teaspoons of painkillers every 4th hour for pain management), and I'm back with a vengeance.

The hint of OCD in me rationalizes that now we have the big huge all important details down, we need to move to the next important, but slightly flexible tier - cakes, djs, florists, etc. I have absolutely no patience for things of that nature, so of course I'm back to my old ways and obsessing over centerpieces.

A quick Google search lead me to this gem


....over at bloomsandbranches.com. I'm all about cheap and efficient, so these are right up my alley. I need to crunch numbers (these kits vs. everything separately), but these just might be it! If we go with these, I could get one set a month or so...$35 a month won't be missed much! I estimate that I'd only need 10 or 11 of these (200 people - 14 at head table / 8 person per table / half of the tables would have this particular centerpiece). Hopefully we can decide in the near future and I can buy supplies for a mock centerpiece.

Here is a blurry picture I found of Emma and Connor last Halloween (our flower girl and ring bearer). Emma is Mike's niece and Connor is my brother. Just a little FYI.

No comments:

Post a Comment